Network for Youth in Transition

@NetworkforYouth

All Discussions Tagged ',' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition: Empowering Young Entrepreneurs to create a Sustainable World

Deadline: 30 June 2016 The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, presented by Digital Experts United, Goi Peace Foundation and Stiftu…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Mar 21, 2016

Call for Applications: Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program for Child & Youth Development

Deadline: 15 April 2016 The Jacobs Foundation is seeking applications from early and mid-career researchers globally for itsResearch Fellow…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Feb 26, 2016

Conflict Assessment: United Angolan Youth in Political Dialogue

Together for the Best: Uniting Angolan Youth for Political Dialogue” is a 24-month project, funded by USAID aimed at promoting political di…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Aug 16, 2015

i-Lead, the free on-line leadership course

i-learn. i- achieve. i-inspire. i-Lead, the free on-line leadership course. From the experts in leadership.   Register now…   As a youth or…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jan 28, 2014

International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students

Deadline for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students is 15 May 2013 Deadline for ISS Hardship Fund is 15 June 2013 International Inst…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Apr 24, 2013

Sierra Leone’s Cold Spot? Young People, Elections and Accountability in Kono

SUBMITTED BY JESSICA SINCLAIR TAYLOR ON THU, 01/17/2013 - 14:58 Ibrahim Fanday, Chairman of Kono Youth Commission smiled proudly as he sa…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jan 20, 2013

State of the Urban Youth Report 2012/2013

The increasing prominence of the youth bulge in most urban areas presents a unique opportunity, as they represent the most dynamic human re…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jan 15, 2013

Project Inspire for Women’s Empowerment: $25,000 Grant Opportunity

The Singapore Committee for UN Women and MasterCard have come together to organize this joint initiative called “Project Inspire: 5 Minutes…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Mar 23, 2012

State of youth in Liberia--Establishing an Evidence-Base to understand and Measure Progress for Youth in the country

Many different initiatives aimed at positively impacting the lives of Liberian youth have gone into various programs working to develop you…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Mar 15, 2012

Girls making media in Ghana

lindaraftree.wordpress.com –  Sometimes among all the ICT4D hype, we forget about one of the biggest and oldest ICTs there is: radio. The…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Aug 20, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Saji Prelis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+ Google+