Life has been defined in so many ways through generations. Development plays some part in these definitions, as a young African woman, life equals poverty eradication, which equals development, which means equity sharing in Africa.
Africa has been defined by the world as a developing continent for so long, yet poverty increases day by day, so many remedies have being prescribed by so many economic doctors, yet our sickness keeps growing from worse to worst.
So I ask, who best to describe our state of being than ourselves?
Who best to prescribe a remedy for our poor state of development than our own economic doctors?
Yet our leaders are quick to run to a health patient to ask for their prescription to use.
Can’t you see that it’s failed all these years?
Look around you; you have all the need skills and raw materials to cure your ailment.
What are the ingredients need to manufacture the healing drug?
10. The experienced and old playing advisory roles
11. Building economic structures made for Africa by Africans’
12. Allowing our sons and daughters of the land to hold international roles
13. Utilization of our natural resources for the good of our people
14. Empowering our nationals by making available the entire necessary infrastructure for development.
15. Planning and executing projects well
16. Talking less and doing more for our continent
So I ask, do we have what it takes to move Africa from its current poor state to a more healthy state by ourselves?
Your guess is as good as mine.
What are you doing to heal this land of ours?