Theodore Darid Mauro's Page
- Dr. Ted Darid Mauro
- How did You find out about this Network/Resource?
- I was told about this program and then found it on the internet.
- Please share a short bio for yourself. This should be no more than 3-4 short paragraphs.
- Theodore D. Mauro has been working with youth and in the educational field for over 25 years. He has 14 years experience as a history and special education teacher including teaching in Urban and the Appalachian Region of the United States. He has provided supports to prisons and residential treatment facilities, was the administrator of two schools, was a Director of Educational Services at the Clemson University Youth Learning Institute, provides training on School Reform for the United Nations, is a adjunct professor in Special education at Drexel University and has worked at the United States Department of Education in Washington, DC. Presently, he is the Education and Training Director at ED101 Inc. and was the visiting scholar on education with Stepping Stones International NGO in the Republic of Georgia where he assisted in school reform, classroom management, school safety, disability rights and NGO development. He has published and presented at over twenty different events including on television and radio. His company website wwww.ed101.org Engage video series receives thousands of hits a month and they average over a 100 daily visits to their Facebook from around the world. Dr. Mauro has a PhD in administration from Clemson University with specialization in Civil Government, finance and educational reform. He has lived, studied and worked in over 20 countries.
- Please list the countries and/or regions in which you have direct and significant expertise
- Republic of Georgia
- What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
- I am the education and training director with ED101 Inc. in Columbia, SC.
- What are your main skills/expertise?
- Extensive experience in education. disability and development. Strong presenter, expert in develpment, improved program design and all levels of troubleshooting.
- What are Your expertise areas/sectors when it comes to youth
- Peacebuilding, Education, Humanitarian Relief, Development, Protection, Psychosocia, Leadership
- What are Your primary Skills, to compliment Your areas/sectors
- Advocacy, Budgeting, Capacity Building, Curriculum Development, Evaluation, Grant Writing, Program Management, Program Administration, Program Design, Public Relations, Research, Training
Theodore Darid Mauro's Photos
Theodore Darid Mauro's Videos