Please share a short bio for yourself. This should be no more than 3-4 short paragraphs.
A self-motivated, conscientious and enthusiastic individual who has the drive to meet demanding challenges. Enjoy working in difficult environments and comfortable in communicating with people at all levels. Have keen ability to adopt, learn and explore new
areas. Take initiatives that enable me to become a valuable member of any team.
• Planning and implementation of projects as well as the monitoring their activities in the Central ,Sabaragamuwa ,Eastern and North-Central Provinces in Sri Lanka
• Guiding and coaching district Managers to implement project activities
• Budgeting, proposal writing and ensuring proper administration in all Program Offices
• Direct and guide IT officers to maintain job database, websites in order to provide proper service to job seekers and employers
• Developing private sector partnerships for youth employment and vocational trainings
• Prepare joint Annual Program Plans at the provincial and district levels in consultation with the key government stakeholders including NIBM, VTA and NAITA, Educational departments
• Identify and implement project start up activities including, recruitment, training of staff members and orientation of key stakeholders
• Provides technical assistance to the staff to develop program pathways for bright student scholarship programs, livelihood development and social businesses to create employment opportunities.
• Review and analyze current area programs and improve effectiveness of programs in consultation with Head Office
• Engages with local partner organizations to support their skill development and deepened understanding of pro poors.
• Implementation of Project Monitoring and Evaluation Plans and ensure that the project achieve its objectives
• Liaise with key government officials, Plantation companies, CSR of private sector companies, NGOs and other development agencies/organizations in the area
• Represent, defining and executing organization’s role in disaster situations in project areas
Please list the countries and/or regions in which you have direct and significant expertise
Sri Lanka, India
What is your current job (and organization) and/or where and what field are you studying?
General Manager Berendina Employment Center (Gte) Ltd. | Head Office | No. 152, 1st Floor, Nawala Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.| Telephone: (+94)11 4367 641, 011 4367 632, 011 4380 830 | Mobile (+94)77 3698918 |
What are your main skills/expertise?
Watershed management , Livelihood development
What are Your expertise areas/sectors when it comes to youth
Climate Change, Development, Livelihoods
What are Your primary Skills, to compliment Your areas/sectors
Program Management, Program Design
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Network for Youth in Transition to add comments!
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com ) for the full details.