Network for Youth in Transition

@NetworkforYouth

Organizational and Other Resource Websites (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching and learning: Achieving quality for all The 2013/4 Education for All Global Monitoring Report

Launched - 29 Jan 2014. The 2013/4 Education for All Global Monitoring Report shows why education is pivotal for development in a rapidly c…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jan 30, 2014

i-Lead, the free on-line leadership course

i-learn. i- achieve. i-inspire. i-Lead, the free on-line leadership course. From the experts in leadership.   Register now…   As a youth or…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jan 28, 2014

Commonwealth Youth Development Index

The Commonwealth has launched the first index measuring the development and empowerment of young people in countries worldwide.   The Youth…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Sep 23, 2013

Children and Youth in Challenging Contexts Network

The CYCC is a knowledge mobilization network that was created to improve mental health and well-being for vulnerable and at-risk children a…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jul 22, 2013

Know your rights! Adolescent-friendly version of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples

The adolescent-friendly version of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples was launched at a special event in Ne…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Jun 13, 2013

Better Life Index

There is more to life than the cold numbers of GDP and economic statistics – This Index allows you to compare well-being across countries,…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 May 28, 2013

The state of youth policy in 2013

Which countries have a national youth policy? As of January 2013, of 198 countries, 99 (50%) have a current youth policy. A further 56 (28%…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Apr 15, 2013

The World's Youth 2013 Data Sheet

Download The World's Youth 2013 Data Sheet (PDF: 2MB) Summary (Population Reference Bureau) (April 2013) Girls and boys in developing coun…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Apr 12, 2013

Participation invited: Global Youth Video Competition: 2013

Organization for Economic Co-operation andDevelopment (OECD) is seeking applicants for Global youth video competition. An all expenses-paid…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Mar 5, 2013

How Are African Youth Doing? Interactive Map Helps Visualize Progress and Challenges

SUBMITTED BY RAVI KUMAR, CO-AUTHORS: LIVIANE URQUIZA ON THU, 02/21/2013 - 18:32 Available in Français What can be done to help African y…

Started by Saji Prelis

0 Feb 22, 2013

RSS

Our Partners

azscore soccer live scores

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Saji Prelis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+ Google+